The completion of this project consists of 4 Phases:
Phase I – Land Acquisition
Masjid Ayesha is required to make the complete payment of $2.4 million by March 2023 to acquire the land. The payment will be made in 6 installments of $380,000 each.
Phase II – Re-zoning and Design
Phase III – Construction
Phase IV – Finishing and Furnishing
Masjid Ayesha was founded in August 2019, and since then the Masjid has offered the community of SW Edmonton with various services. The community of SW Edmonton consists of Muslim families from all backgrounds and had been deprived of a Masjid for many years.
Masjid Ayesha aims to provide and nurture the community with:
- Programs for all genders and ages
- Specially designed programs for the youth
- Intensive knowledge courses for Adults
- Evening/Weekend classes for children
- Religious Counselling services
- Will preparation services
- Funeral/burial services
All this and much more is possible with your prayers and financial support.
Our Core Values
- Live by the teachings of the Quran & Sunnah.
- Demonstrate selflessness, integrity, truthfulness, forgiveness, humility& modesty.
- Treat each other and all people with respect, fairness, and justice.
- Continually acquire knowledge, learn and improve ourselves and help others to do the same.
- Take responsibility, work as a team, build relationships and partnerships based on doing the right thing.
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead.
- Be accountable to each other; continually remember death and fearing final accountability to Allah.